I’m still knitting away on Thermal from Knitty, I’ve also started some hats for some friends of mine, hopefully I’ll have something worth photographing soon. The sweater is coming along really well. I’m almost done the first skein, so go me!
And now, the Hot Cocoa Blog Challenge thingy:
1. Who’s favorite animal is an Otter? Criquette
2. Name someone who prefers whipped cream with their hot cocoa: Cindy W
3. Find 3 people who live outside of the United States: Amanda R., Devin H., Jenn S.
4. Name a fan of Harry Potter: Devin H.
5. Name someone who crochets: Charity R.
6. Name someone who DOES NOT have a healthy supply of notions: Kristen M.
7. Name someone who has NOT put up their questionnaire yet (just put a date with your answer in case they put it up after seeing their name listed somewhere 😉 ): Angela A-H (jan. 7)
8. Who likes to have Kahlua, Baileys, or Peppermint Schnapps in their cocoa? Carly S.
9. Name someone who knits fingerless gloves as a ‘quick knit’: Cindy F.
10.Name someone who’s looking forward to gardening this spring.: Geraldine P.
11.Who’s favorite way to drink cocoa is with a gorgeous Frenchman, while overlooking the eiffel tower from a French Cafe? (I’m right there with you… well at the table next to yours!): Kris L.
12.Name someone who’s favorite animal is NOT a dog or house cat: Holly O.
13. Name someone who’s favorite treat is NOT chocolate: Cathy D
14. Who plays Candyland? Criquette
15. Name someone who DOESN’T get the winter blahs: Kerry L.