2. Leftover cake is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my knitting.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be relish because it’s slightly tangy and doesn’t go with everything, and not everyone likes it.
5. Stupidity is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was Sleep.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a day off, tomorrow my plans include knitting and tea, and Sunday, I want to go do something with friends!
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. I’ve been listening to a lot of Danko Jones lately. Good stuff. But more interestingly, I’ve made progress on the second anklet I’m knitting,
Even better, I almost have photo-worthy knitting done on a lace stole I’m working on for a Christmas present. Now if you’re wondering if this knitting looks familiar, that’s because it probably is. I frogged this blanket last week, because the fabric and the yarn and everything was not turning out the way I had hoped, so I started something new. I hope this goes better than the first attempt.
In work related news, I guess posting about job stuff is good luck, because I might have work in the near future. I’m doing a 3-week probation with a the firm I interviewed with last week,, and if all goes well, they might offer me a full-time position. This is great news!