I’m nearing completion on the baby jacket I started last week. I need to block and sew all the pieces together, plus knit the neckband. And I would love to knit a matching hat… guess I’m further away than I though lol. I ordered buttons from rabbitandtheduck‘s Etsy shop, and they should arrive sometime next week.
I’ve also ordered a new knitting bag that I’m very excited about.
I was trying to knit while waiting for the bus the other day, and my hands were too cold, so I made some armwarmers for myself. They’re wonderful, and I love them.
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn’t think I’d like was John Mellencamp. One of the best shows I’ve ever been to.
2. Malaysian Beef Curry is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It’s time for pajamas.
4. Honesty is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words “my bad” again, it’ll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was my health, and on the other was my work ethic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to checking out the last of the reception halls we have to choose from, tomorrow my plans include laundry and Sunday, I want to draw up a second comp for my brother’s wedding invitations!