My friend, Anna’s birthday was last weekend, and a whole bunch of us are getting together tonight to celebrate. Being the knitter I am, I decided I wanted to knit her something. I bought some variegated yarn and tried to make a cowl, and I hated it. So I made a hat with it instead, and I really don’t like how it turned out. Back to the yarn store I go, and I picked up some Louet Gems Chunky on sale and spent the last two days making a pair of mittens. ^_^ Love these! I’m sure she’ll like them.
Everyone is doing well with the contest~! Thanks so much for the support everyone 🙂
1. My blueprint for success includes positive thinking.
2. Wintergreen Lifesavers was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is some brand that start with an ‘N’ lol
4. Pie can be good therapy.
5. I’d like to tell you about my emotional problems, but that would be boring, so I tell you about my knitting instead 🙂
6. p is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, last night I looked forward to a knit night, today my plans include celebrating Anna’s birthday and Sunday, I want to relax!